Christmas dessert recipes recap, Part 4
Still, for the sake of completeness, we at First Arkansas News feel obliged to post links to the last batch of Christmas dessert recipes we’ve put up over the past few weeks. We put up a ton of recipes since the first of December in hopes of helping people try out some new desserts this year.
You’ll find links to the first batch of recipes here, links to the second batch here and links to the third batch here. We plan to have all of our holiday recipes in an ebook soon that will be free to everyone who wants to download it. Stay tuned for an announcement about that.
Meanwhile, we hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great one next year, too. Here are the Christmas dessert recipes that were posted over the past week:
* Ginger snaps — a traditional favorite.
* Gooey butter cookies — a lot of people visited this recipe on the site last week. Click the link and find out why.
* Turtle dove bars — no, it doesn’t use real birds. Promise.
* Cherry chocolate chip cookies — unusual, but pretty good.
* Thumbprint cookies — a favorite for years.
* Lemon bars — great any time of year.
Benton resident. Rogue journalist. Recovering attorney. Email = Ethan@FirstArkansasNews.net.