Christmas dessert recipes recap, Part 3
Got all that shopping done? Got those Christmas cards sent? Got those specials watched and parties planned?
And, of course, how’s that Christmas cooking going? If you’re in need of some recipes that are sure to please, then we’ve got you covered — our resident cooking maniac, Marci K. Nobles, has been posting Christmas desserts recipes since the first of the month.
Bear in mind that the most convenient way of keeping up with Marci’s recipes is to subscribe to this site’s email updates. Oh, and we’re also going to package these up into a convenient ebook in the near future. The price? Free, of course!
* Brenda’s chocolate chip cookies — a little girl sneaks in an extra bag of chips and — believe it or not — a truly great recipe is born.
* Butterscotch toffee bars — Another of Brenda’s favorite recipes.
* Sugar cookies — just the thing to keep a house full of Girl Scouts busy.
* Divinity — well named. Very well named.
* Grandma’s brown bread — complete with a back story!
* Coconut cake — cooking these things used to be a Southern art form. Make it one again.
More Christmas recipes here. Remember — check back every day through Christmas Eve for a new recipe.
Benton resident. Rogue journalist. Recovering attorney. Email = Ethan@FirstArkansasNews.net.